  • Subject: Re: Errors with Windows2000 and Windows/NT?
  • From: Edmund.Reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 12:56:36 -0400

Hi Douglas,

I tried to reproduce the Designer bug with indicator sets.  I am also working in W2K (which I have found to be very stable).
I create new DSPF, created a couple of fields.  I conditioned one of the fields and a COLOR keyword on the other field and created 3 indicator sets to test the visual effects of conditioning.
It all worked flawlessly.
Could you give me the failing scenario?

Thanks,

Edmund Reinhardt, AS/400 AD Tools,  reinhard@ca.ibm.com
Dept 607,   IBM Canada Lab           TL 778-4392  Phone 448-4392

Please respond to CODE400-L@midrange.com

Sent by:        owner-code400-l@midrange.com