From: bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bailey, Dick
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 9:14 AM
To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BPCS-L] Analysis of transfers

We have a need to analyze transfers of parts based upon the combination of
from-location and to-location.

Transfers are recorded, however, in two pieces - the "from" piece and the
"To". Joining them by part number, date, absolute quantity hour minute and
second produces inaccurate results.

Does anyone have an effective way to accomplish such a joining?

We are on LX V8.3.4

Dick Bailey
MCFA, Inc.