From: bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Kevin G. Harper
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 1:49 PM
To: BPCS ERP System
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] Analysis of transfers

Dick,

Is there any reason the sequence# (TSEQ) wouldn't be consecutive between
the "T-from" and the "T-to"? I believe on 8.3.4 the sequencing works fine.

If it is, then you should get accurate results by joining on TPROD, TTDTE
(excluding any highly unlikely cross-midnight transfers :) ), ABS(TQTY),
and a.TSEQ = b.TSEQ-1 .

Using the time could cause misses, even up to the hour (e.g. 2:59:59 /
3:00:00) so I would exclude that part.

Kevin

<snip>