Yep, Facility is set to 92 in warehouse maintenance for warehouse AC. The Facility 92 is connected to warehouse AC in facility maintenance. An for facility 92 we don't run both MRP500 & MRP600. We usually only run MRP600 but I thought that may be the problem so I tried a couple of times by running both MRP500 & MRP600 against this facility 92 but stilll no luck.

Thanks

Warehouse Mainteance:

Allocatable Whse?   Y  (Y/N)
Nettable MRP Whse?  Y  (Y/N)
Output Queue        BPCSOUTQ
Default Company      1 +  (G/L only)
Cost Material?      N  (Y/N)
Forecast Flag?      N  (Y/N)
Facility            92 +
Hazardous Material  0  (0=No, 1=Yes)
Allocation Required 0  (0=No, 1=Yes)
Zone/Pick Sequence  0  (0=Alpha Search

Faciltity Maintenance:

Mass Release Warehouse                   AC +
Default Stocking Warehouse               AC +
Facility Wide Allocations/Backflushes    0  (1=Yes  0=No)
MRP Planning Start Date                   1/01/11