Thanks for your response, Al. We are already set for detail mode for Ap
batches. Accounting is already using the same technique you mentioned to go
around the problem with multiple POs. I'm a little surprised nobody out
there is using this functionality. I'd appreciate, if INFOR folks can jump
in and educate all of us for this existing functionality.

Cheers!
Ben