Is anyone using the Warehouse Management module in V6.00.04? If so, can
you give me some insight on its actual capabilities?

We have not used shop floor control in the way that it SHOULD be used. We
have used BPCS so far to inform BPCS of the production that has occurred
instead of allowing BPCS to drive the process. I am currently looking at
building applications to allow users to receive small parts against
purchase orders, put away items into the warehouse, move items in the
warehouse, and pick items for delivery to the production floor, all to fit
on screen dimensions for a scanner. I would much rather modify existing
applications, if they work right, instead of building my own.

I have been told by, then SSA employees, that the WHM module isn't all
that and they would not recommend using it.

Thank you

Norman K. Boyd
Showa Aluminum Corp. of America