I have been on BPCS V6.00.04 since March of '99. This is a first. If you
have ANY ideas, please reply.

We had a physical inventory on March 30, 2007. I posted the inventory on
April 2, 2007. Our company made the decision many years ago to not print
inventory tags out of BPCS but to simply locate all of the inventory,
write tickets and enter them into BPCS. Before posting the physical the
opening balance in the ILI is set to ZERO for everything. This way
everything starts at ZERO and then the tags that were entered and posted
are reflected 1 to 1 as the opening balance. We then run ORD970 to update
IIM from the ILI file. Again, this process has worked without fail since
March '99.

This month, however, the system seems as if the system is totally
ignoring, in some cases, the opening balance post. In others it is almost
as if the opening balance is what the system is determined to make the
current on hand. This causes the history screen in INV300 to calculate
backwards from the opening balance quantity.

Now for the real kicker! I have backed up, twice now, the production
system and restored it to test. This is a FULL backup. The test
environment is correct!

Please help if you have ANY ideas.

Thank you

Norman K. Boyd