APAR II12963 tells us that the SQL problems were confined to BPCS V6 and
above.

Does the group agree?

Are there any other caveats we should be aware of?

Thanks,

John G. Dyer, CDP
Vice President
Information Management Consultants, Inc.
jdyer@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.imcedi.com
812.421.0045 ext. 203

This thread ...