We're on BPCS Version 8.0. There is a field called IMSUM,
described as Use Physical or Theoretical. In our system, some records
contain P in this field, others are blank.

        Can somebody explain where that field gets populated and what
its used for?

        A difference between blank and P  gives us an error in using the
RD transaction.

        Thank you.

        Dick Bailey
        MCFA