Jim:

I was going through my email archive today and ran across your inquiry
about web enabling BPCS.

Have you done anything yet?

If so, what avenue did you select, and how is it working for you?

If not, please drop me a line.

You can see our ecommerce demos on line at http://www.imcedi.com.

Thanks

John G. Dyer, CDP
Vice President
Information Management Consultants, Inc.