Hi there,
It is wise to contact helpline as they will send u a key request form to be
filled in giving out all the details. As affiliates, we do this regularly for
our customers and should you need that form, pls. send me a private email on
hjaffery@acp.com.sa.
Regards
HJ

Please respond to bpcs-l@midrange.com