  • Subject: Re: INV903 question
  • From: "Genyphyr Novak" <novakg@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 14:05:08 -0500

Do yourself or Dennis run this program with Purge ITH records set to *YES?
If so, try to run it with *NO and see if this works. If it works that way,
then check for duplicate ITH records, or check for some other job having a
lock on the IIM file. I see a few past cases of this problem happening due
to one of these problems.

Why it ends without logging an error is another issue altogether. If either
the IIM file lock or duplicate ITH records is the solution to the problem, I
suggest you request a BMR be entered against INV903 to at least end the job
with some BPCS message saying that it ended abnormally if it encounters
duplicate records or file locks that prevent it from running. This program
(INV903B) has not been BMR'd since 1998, according to our system.

Thanks

Genyphyr Novak
SSA GT