  • Subject: RE: NEWI Daemon & IPLing
  • From: "V.S.H. Rao Vamaraju" <vvshrao@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 11:21:52 IST

Hi all,

I have come across a similar problem and the solution for this is as below:
This problem usually occurs because, the startup job's default user profile
will be QPGMR, who has no authority to any BPCS related librarirs/files.  It
is changed at the time of BPCS installation.

Since you have upgraded your OS this JOBD will get be reset to the default
QPGMR and your NEWI startup is getting bounced at startup and runs fine when
you signon as BPCS related profile.

All you should do is to reset this profile to it's old profile.  If you
don't remember follow this.  It doesn't allow QSECOFR profile.  If BPCSECOFR
effects other startup jobs on the system, then you should create a profile
which has authority to access all the startup jobs related libraries/files
on your system, and use the profile for startup JOBD.

Hope this helps..

Regards,
Hanumantha Rao