Okay I'm officially tired or this.  We recently converted from 6.2 to 6.4 and
were running on an AS/400 under release V4R3.  At that point we had up to the
July BMR's applied, we have since applied the latest Y2K cum's including BMR's
that SSA would help eliminate these problems.  We have a number of divisions
running on several different AS/400 using both COM and Green Screen order entry.
These problems occur in all divisions over all boxes in both COM and Green
Screen.

The issue is the problems with order entry.

Example:

1)  Header information including ship to, carrier, order source, etc., etc.
default back to the customer master values.  I believe that this occurs any time
the order is modified after detail lines have been entered.  Don't know that for
a fact but our customer reps. believe that's where the error occurs.

2)  When order line numbers are deleted it zeros the prices on the lines coming
after the deleted lines.  A similar problem has occurred when a price was
maintained that the lower level lines were all changed to the one lines price.

3)  Copies for RMA's did not bring over the prices, this on does appear to be
resolved with the latest BMR.

Have any other companies experienced these problems and if so how did they
rectify them?

+---