Just wondering... why are people updating IM? Just checking for new
goodies? I had to update to the latest version in order to install RDi,
but otherwise I wouldn't have gone looking for updates unless I heard
there was a new version of one of the tools I was using.

Joe

Sometimes, I'll just check for updates straight from IM. There's way more
updates for IM then there are for WDSC. And you can't check for WDSC
updates without downloading the new update for IM.