Use Alan Campin's excellent (and free) shareware COMPILE tool You can find it at:

http://www.think400.dk/downloads

It works with PDM as well as WDSC.

> Mike Garrison wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a way to configure WDSc to retain the last compile options for each member? It seems rather silly that every time I compile a module, program, or service program that I need to reenter the compile options each time so I was hoping there is a way to configure it to store and reuse them. I have been creating my own user defined compile commands but that seems rather tedious as well. Any suggestions would be appreciated.