Re: Storing/saving Compile Options

fixed

Mark S. Waterbury wrote:
Use Alan Campin's excellent (and free) shareware COMPILE tool You can find it at:

http://www.think400.dk/downloads

I think Alan's tool is more accurately described as no-cost, open source software. Shareware implies that you have to pay to use it legally after a trial period. Sorry to be pedantic about this, but I think it's an important distinction.