Re: Storing/saving Compile Options

fixed

Mike Garrison wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a way to configure WDSc to retain the last compile options for each member? It seems rather silly that every time I compile a module, program, or service program that I need to reenter the compile options each time so I was hoping there is a way to configure it to store and reuse them. I have been creating my own user defined compile commands but that seems rather tedious as well. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Nope.

It's something people have asked for, and as we use the tool more, I think it's something we need to push for. Right now you have to handle it the same way you would in PDM: change the compile options each time, use different compile actions for different programs or have a more powerful compile program that figures out the differences based on the program you are compiling (I use the latter).