Joe

From: Joe Pluta

Cripes.

This is the worst possible thing you could tell me.  How do I do this?
Start at 1-800-IBM-SERV and work my way through the maze?

Joe

P.S. Just so you know, it looks it's trying to resize a tree layout.  It's
nested about ten or 15 levels deep inside of Composites and Widgets and
such.  Is there a way to try and set my workbench back to all defaults?