It's a program from the old Midrange Computing magazine.  Check this link:!sectionID=.5bfbaeb1

We had a discussion about it here in this list back in May.  Here's a link
to one of the messages:
You should be able to get to the whole thread from here.

It will break in V5R3 because there are a whole slew of new control
constructs in CL and the formatter will need an overhaul to handle them.
I'd much rather IBM do something in WDSc.