  • Subject: Re: Module source naming schemes
  • From: Jim Langston <jimlangston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 09:56:16 -0800

Hmm.. this brings up a good point.  I have 3 modules, which I currently
call CARTAGE, DATETIME and SYSTEM.  These are built from the source files
located in QMODSRC called CARTAGE and CARTAGEPR, DATETIME and DATETIMEPR,
 and SYSTEM and SYSTEMPR.

I then created one service program that included all three of these modules.
Then I created one binder object that contained this one service program.

It sound to me, however, that other people would build 3 service programs,
CARTAGE, DATETIME and SYSTEM and then link these together in one binder object.

What are the advantages/disadvantages to either scheme?

Regards,

Jim Langston