Re: Tracking static IP addresses

fixed

Den 02/11/10 16.20, Burns, Bryan skrev:
Well of course we use DHCP but we need to permanently assign addresses
to printers, access points, switches, servers, special PC, etc., and
that's several hundred.
You should give all of them a name anyway. The most reasonable place to keep the information would hten be the configuration of the internal DNS-server.

(and the advice of the day. Use an internal-only domain name instead of reusing an external one).