His name is Bryan, he's calling from California, and the VM he left last
Friday night sounded like a genuine American.

So I could get lucky.

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 9:07 AM, sjl <sjl_abc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jeff -
Good luck with that. IIRC, Linksys and Cisco support nowadays comes mostly
from India, and you know what I think about that...
- sjl

Jeff wrote:
Linksys has not contacted me again on this issue.
Even though I tried to reach them twice yesterday.

This is the PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users (PcTech) mailing list
or email: PcTech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
at http://archive.midrange.com/pctech.