Re: Linksys WAPPOE12 issue

fixed

Linksys has not contacted me again on this issue. Even though I tried to
reach them twice yesterday.

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 12:34 PM, Lukas Beeler <
lukas.beeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 18:16, Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Anyone got an idea? Seen the same thing?

I can tell you that the Cisco POE Injectors (the "real" Cisco ones,
not the Cisco-Linksys stuff, which costs twice as much as your Access
point) weren't always that reliable.

I've bought a PoE-Capable Switch and never looked back.

--
Read my blog at http://projectdream.org