SAK?

Swiss Army Knife
Server Appliance Kit
Svenska Afghanistankommittén (Swedish Committee for Afghanistan:
Stockholm, Sweden)
Secure Attention Key
Saif Ali Khan (actor)
South American Khatru (Brazil)
Single Above Knee (amputation)
Stree Aadhar Kendra (women's support center; India)
Spark Arrester Kit
Suomen Ammattiliittojen Keskusjarjesto (Finnish: Central Organization
of Finnish Trade Unions)
Suck A Kumara

Inquiring minds want to know . . .

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 1:34 PM, Lukas Beeler