That's a good idea - and I'm going to suggest it. Here's what they'll
whine about at that point:

1) They still have to CAD to start in the morning.
2) Since they'll have to sign off the 5250 sessions due to overnight
backups, then they'll whine that they have to double-click an icon in
the morning.

So bottom-line you're right. Don't get in a pi$$ing match. It's just
the way it is.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 3:11 PM, Lukas Beeler