Re: Closing Word docs, asked to save changes when none made

fixed

Dan wrote:
Here are a couple of helpful pages demonstrating macros to do what you want:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/211773/en-us    Print all open documents
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/209810/en-us    Print all documents in a
folder

Excellent find, Bill!  But how are these invoked?  Either one sounds like
they'd work for my case, but I'd probably choose the "all docs in a folder"
macro.
In Word 97: Tools/Macro/Visual Basic Editor  -or-  Alt+F11 .

You could just create a blank document and name it Macros, create a macro in it, then just open this document and run it when needed.

Bill