Re: Rebates (was connecting two laptops to USB - easy question)

fixed

Do you have trouble getting the rebates?  CompUSA owes me about three.

I hate rebates and increasingly am not buying stuff on rebate unless the
price is good anyway.  The exception is Staples.

Fry's electronics - only been paid for one in about 5 - I now only buy
instant rebate stuff from them.

Microsoft - pay about 2 in 3 - often reject it the first time even though
everything is there - but rarely pay the right amount and it is not worth
the grief of fighting for another $5.

Staples - wonderful so far since they did the new Easy on-line instant
rebate.

Epson - always pay but take a long time

HP/Compaq - OK but slow.

Sony - always pay.