From: David Gibbs [mailto:dgibbs@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 9:42 AM
To: 'pctech@xxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [PCTECH] Configure Outlook XP to *NOT* use sound notification
whena filte r is triggered?

Anyone know if it's possible to configure Outlook XP to not use sound
notification when certain filters are triggered?

We use SpamAssassin for our corporate anti-spam system and it flags
messages with *** SPAM *** in the subject line ... I, of course, have a
rule setup in outlook to move spam messages to a separate folder.
Unfortunately, whenever I get spam, I also get the normal new mail
notification sound.  I'd really like to get rid of that.

Thanks!

david

--
David Gibbs