I used to know some folks in LEVEL II in Rochester, MN.

Had their personal numbers, mailing addresses, etc.

The trick was to send letters to IBM that complimented them.

First line managers would put on a pin up board in the hall way.

Being a contractor I moved from client to client.

Managers never really noticed the same name. I would use:
1. First two initials.
2. First initial middle name last name.
3. First name middle initial last name.
4. Made up first and middle name.
5. Change spelling of my last name.

And send gift cards to the folks in LEVEL II.

The LEVEL II people would help me open APARS and word them correctly:-)

Thomas in Texas

On Tue, Dec 12, 2023 at 6:30 AM Rob Berendt <robertowenberendt@xxxxxxxxx>