It was my understanding that if you put a java version in the same
directory as the acsbundle.jar that when ACS started it would use that
java, as opposed to one that is loaded on the system.

True? if so then I have a different problem. The Semaru runtime JRE 17 is
loaded on my system, (which I need for other reasons) and I put the Semaru
V8 into the ClientSolutions Directory but the Java Home seems to override
that. Any thoughts about how to outsmart it?

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect