From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Vern Hamberg via MIDRANGE-L
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2023 8:32 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Vern Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Complete subfile program supported in C++

Hi Thomas

Well, I don't know if I can agree that *...one should be able...* to use
any supported language on i to work with subfiles. Hey, how about MI?

Just kidding! I often do say *a language is a language is a language* to
mean basically what you say. At the same time, some languages are
designed to make certain kinds of programs easier to write. Such is the
case with RPG and business applications. COBOL might be a 2nd choice. Oh
- I forgot to mention that you can write full-function display apps in
CL, right? I've come to a place where I want to take my time with things
that most easily accomplish what I want to get done.

Just thoughts!

Vern