From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2014 7:27 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: CPF7001 - Damage was detected but has been ignored ; CPF0C4D - Error occurred while processing object QSZPAVLI in library QUSRSYS.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=QSZPAVLI

The first link on the above was very helpful
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1017418

Just in case your company does not allow you to use the web at all and that is why you couldn't find that here's what that link said

Damaged Object Named QSZPAVLI
Technote (troubleshooting)

Problem(Abstract)
This document describes a damaged object named QSZPAVLI that was found in message CPF0C4D during an IPL.

Resolving the problem
A damaged object named QSZPAVLI was found in message CPF0C4D during an IPL.
The object QSZPAVLI is the Product Availability Index object which is used to list and provide the available products on the system. It can be found damaged following an abnormal system end (for example, a system crash, utility power outage, and so on).
If it gets damaged, it can be re-created with the Display Software Resource (DSPSFWRSC) command, a call to QSZPAVLI, or during the next successful partition IPL.

Historical Number
22984516

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108