On 02-Sep-2014 14:44 -0500, Jon Paris wrote:
Man - it has been a long long time since I did much with display and
printer files ...

I have to "convert" a bunch of display files that use the CCSID
keyword to be printer files. Foolishly I thought the same keyword
would apply but apparently not.

Can anyone suggest a suitable printer file alternative?

IIRC, [some of] the keywords that are composed with any of the mnemonics CHR, FNT, and FONT should enable defining the Code-Page and Character-Set for the data written to printer files.