Printer equivalent for display file CCSID keyword.

fixed

Man - it has been a long long time since I did much with display and printer files ...

I have to "convert" a bunch of display files that use the CCSID keyword to be printer files. Foolishly I thought the same keyword would apply but apparently not.

Can anyone suggest a suitable printer file alternative?

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com