From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Richard Schoen
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2014 2:50 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IBM tech conference

Hey Paul,

Here's the link.

I'll be there working the HelpSystems booth. Viva Las Vegas !!

Richard Schoen | Director of Document Management Technologies, HelpSystems
T: + 1 952-486-6802
RJS Software Systems | A Division of HelpSystems

message: 1
date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 11:13:19 -0500
from: "Paul Nelson" <nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: IBM tech conference

Anybody have a link to this year's event? I'm finding everything but that
one on Google.

Paul Nelson
Cell 708-670-6978
Office 409-267-4027

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including attachments, may include
confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the
person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is
not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is
e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail