Peter:

Issue WRKREGINF and then look for QIBM_QCA_CHG_COMMAND and QIBM_QCA_RTV_COMMAND

Mark

> On 8/28/2014 2:54 PM, Peter Dow wrote:
Just after I sent that last reply, it occurred to me that someone may have registered an exit point program...

Which exit point is invoked when a command is prompted?

On 8/28/2014 10:17 AM, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
First of all,
- ensure that you are executing the command WRKOBJ out of QSYS. Your
library list may be "interesting".
- check for a prompt override program

Rob Berendt

---