When I enter WRKOBJ at a command line and press F4, I'm shown the Major Command Groups menu, as if it did not see the WRKOBJ I entered. However, if I enter WRKOBJ X, it tells me it cannot find X.

I'm using TN5250J version 0.7.3 (my prime suspect) to connect to an IBM i with OS 7.1, PTF group SF99710 level 13037 (low on my list of suspects).

I've tried it with two different profiles, and it really seems hit or miss. Sometimes it works, but mostly it doesn't. Prior to today, it has worked flawlessly.

Anyone seen anything like this?

--
*Peter Dow* /
Dow Software Services, Inc.