Re: Prompting WRKOBJ command shows Major Command Groups menu

fixed

Hi Rob,

Actually, it's not just WRKOBJ, it's any command. I had just finished creating a command of my own and couldn't prompt it, so I tried prompting WRKOBJ, DSPOBJD, etc. to see if it was just my command that I couldn't prompt, but it's any command on the system.

--
*Peter Dow* /
Dow Software Services, Inc.

/