Hello Guys

In (hopeless?) effort to control the proliferation of old spool files I'm
creating/changing PRTFs with parameters EXPDATE(*DAYS) DAYS(60).
(with a scheduled DLTEXPSPLF CMD to execute once a week).

However, I'm unable to change the DFTs of the CRTPRTF CMD so that whenever
someone re-create(compiles) a PRTF (using PDM option 14) these parameters
are lost.
the following CHGCMDDFT CMD(CRTPRTF) NEWDFT('EXPDATE(*DAYS) DAYS(60)')
results in error.

It seems as if NEWDFT('EXPDATE(*DAYS)') is acceptable but not
NEWDFT('DAYS(60)') since I get a CPD6260 "No default value exists for
keyword DAYS" error MSG.

Anyone familiar with it?

Thanks
Gad