Re: [Bulk] Changhing Default Expiration Date when creating a Printer file (CRTPRTF)

fixed

One other suggestion is to write a command (different name) that may not have all the parameters of CHGPRTF, and its command-processing program uses the values Gad wants.

I'm a bit reluctant to add things to system commands, actually. Option 3 below would not do that, but although not really difficult, might seem daunting to some.

HTH
Vern