*T*oronto *U*sers *G*roup for Power Systems
Visit our home page at http://www.tug.ca
Ph: (416) 606-5960 --- leo@xxxxxx <mailto:leo@xxxxxx>

On 2014-08-21 08:21, Gerald Kern wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for recommendations for where to purchase bar code labels for
my LTO 4 Ultriums tapes.

I bought a pack of Avery 6577 labels and found an online barcode generator
http://kelvin.nu/software/barcode/, that sort of worked. I was able to
print what looked like a page of usable labels but only two were readable.
A third one worked when we put it on upside down compared to the first two,
but now we can't get the drive to read any of other unused labels so I'm
looking for another source for the labels - either online DIY or for

Suggestions welcome.