From: rob@xxxxxxxxx
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 08/18/2014 07:29 AM
Subject: Start up exit points

I am a wee bit reluctant to modify the start up programs. IBM does
occasionally change those. Sometimes quite drastically. I don't want to
get into a debate on the pros/cons of doing so. Nor be told to just "man
up" and do it. Nor do I want to get into a discussion over my definition
of "drastic".

What I really want to know is, are there any exit points for system start
up? Like before leaving restricted state, and after leaving restricted
state?