We have been running this program for a long time and it has
been working fine

We just installed a new system with 7.1

I think I have configured everything on the new machine the
same as the old machine

When I run the program and it tries to connect tour Exchange
Server on port 25 I get CPE3429 "Route to Remote Host is Not
Available"

I thought this had to do with the

I reviewed the setting for CFGTCP

1. TCP Interfaces has 127.0.0.1 255.0.0.0
*LOOPBACK *NONE

192.168.99.1 255.255.255.0 ETHEG *ELAN
(The line ETHEG is active)

2. TCP/Routes has *DFTROUTE *NONE
10.0.0.xxx *NONE
where 10.0.0.xxx is our Layer 3 switch which all our clients
and servers connect to and 10.0.0.xxx also has the necessary
routes to all interfaces internal and external

What am I missing here?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Also, I can manually telnet to the exchange server fine

John