From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Allen
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2014 3:37 PM
To: MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Getting error A Route to the Remote Host is Not Available

We have been running this program for a long time and it has
been working fine

We just installed a new system with 7.1

I think I have configured everything on the new machine the
same as the old machine

When I run the program and it tries to connect tour Exchange
Server on port 25 I get CPE3429 "Route to Remote Host is Not

I thought this had to do with the

I reviewed the setting for CFGTCP

1. TCP Interfaces has
(The line ETHEG is active)

where is our Layer 3 switch which all our clients
and servers connect to and also has the necessary
routes to all interfaces internal and external

What am I missing here?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Also, I can manually telnet to the exchange server fine