Does anyone know much about how QSECOFR is treated? We did a penetration test back in July and during the test QSECOFR was disabled. We did not find that out until today. When we go to WRKUSRPRF it shows a successful sign-on occurring Saturday (8/9). We IPL on Saturday, but it bugs us that we see it signing on when it was supposedly disabled.

I am just looking for some peace of mind that this is what we should see. When we discovered the profile was disabled we initially assumed it had been disabled after that successful sign-on Saturday morning, but the only disabled message we found in the logs occurred back in July.