Re: Java 32-bit and 64-bit

fixed

Java 6 32-bit is the "expected" default - this link lists the available versions at the various releases -

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1011999

The link for 7.1 on that page ( http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ssw_ibm_i_71/rzaha/multjdk.htm?lang=en ) lists the hierarchy that the system uses to determine the default - and that default depends on what is installed. It doesn't depend on the order of installation.

HTH
Vern