On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 9:48 AM, Michael Schutte <mschutte369@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do you truly have 32,767 characters? I don't read books that long. LOL.

I suppose the "LOL" at the end means you should get some slack, and
for the record, I don't mean to pick on you.

I'd just like to put the size in perspective: 32k characters would
make for quite a short book. NaNoWriMo defines a novel as being at
least 50,000 words (so several hundred thousand characters).
Mainstream novels, that you would find on fiction best-seller lists,
can easily exceed 100,000 words. 32k characters is solidly within the
"short story" category (7500 words and under) used by the Science
Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America.

John Y.