Re: limit to view

fixed

LOL! He never pays attention:

Instead, he goes away for a month and shows up again, like a bad penny...

;-(

-sjl

Michael Schutte wrote:

Hoteltravelfun, I know that you've been beat up before about the questions
you ask. May I suggest that you give this a read.

It will not only help you help yourself, but giving us more information to
be able to help you.

Do you truly have 32,767 characters? I don't read books that long. LOL.
It sounds like it's too complicated. I would try to break it down somehow.