Paul:

QRPLOBJ should not enter into this scenario at all, because OS/400 or IBM i RSTOBJ etc. do not use that libtrary. If you restore a *PGM that is "in use" the restore issues a "DESPG" MI instruction that destroys the old *PGM, and then restores the new one and inserts it into the context (library). "Too bad" for any jobs that may have been using that *PGM at the same time. Those jobs will likely get:

MCH3402 Tried to refer to all or part of an object that no longer exists

Mark S. Waterbury

> On 8/12/2014 3:39 PM, Steinmetz, Paul wrote:
RXS 2.71 to 3.11 upgrade complete.
All is working.
No objects were moved to the QRPLOBJ library, what does this infer?
RXS license key LICP had to be moved from old license key library KTLIC to RXS.
Object LICP in KTLIC type *FILE moved to library RXS

Paul